Friday 7 March 2014

Something new and something old..

Again last night I had one chore before I could move to my hobbyhut and continue with the gate. My son´s birthday closes and he asked for a train cake and who am I to deny that kind of request! So, without any experience about cake decoration I embarked on a mission to build Thomas the Tank Engine! I´m pretty happy about the finished product and I think that my terrain skills helped little bit here. Hope that my son likes it!



I will attach the wheels when I put the whole thing on top of the cake on a candy railings.

So what happened at the hobbyhut? Not much because it was late but something anyway.




Now I think that I have enough stairs, for a while, and I will move on. What will be the next step? Well, I don´t know. Something that pop´s in to my mind when I return to the hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment